MegaGamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MegaGamerz

All about the games...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

do you start trash talks or ignore them ect.? why do you trash talk in the first place thats if you do?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
livid09
MARINE(Terran)
livid09

do you start trash talks or ignore them ect.? why do you trash talk in the first place thats if you do? Empty
PostSubject: do you start trash talks or ignore them ect.? why do you trash talk in the first place thats if you do?   do you start trash talks or ignore them ect.? why do you trash talk in the first place thats if you do? I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:20 am

i wait and see what they say if they start it i just talk back
Back to top Go down
InsaneKarl0z
MARINE(Terran)
InsaneKarl0z

do you start trash talks or ignore them ect.? why do you trash talk in the first place thats if you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: do you start trash talks or ignore them ect.? why do you trash talk in the first place thats if you do?   do you start trash talks or ignore them ect.? why do you trash talk in the first place thats if you do? I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:29 am

i sometimes start it if i kicked their ass that match and i trash talk cuz they trash talk me.
Back to top Go down

do you start trash talks or ignore them ect.? why do you trash talk in the first place thats if you do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MegaGamerz :: Gaming :: Halo-
Jump to: