MegaGamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MegaGamerz

All about the games...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what do u think about this?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
karloz
MARINE(Terran)
karloz

what do u think about this? Empty
PostSubject: what do u think about this?   what do u think about this? I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:03 pm

on the tournament should only first place get a prize ?? this is what i think have a sing up page were one can sing in as there gamertag and first plaze 1600 microsoft points and 2nd a month of xbox live and 3rd 100 points from the web ?? what do u think
Back to top Go down
GrandmaMatty
NOOB TUBER

PostSubject: Re: what do u think about this?   what do u think about this? I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:54 pm

1- This isn't karaoke. We could sign up, but I'm not singing up.

2- I don't have money to buy a prize, and Im sure jester has higher priorities. Unless we get some kind of donation thing set up for the site so that we could do things like that, the prize will probably be rupies.
Back to top Go down
karloz
MARINE(Terran)
karloz

PostSubject: Re: what do u think about this?   what do u think about this? I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:01 pm

dont be a fag i have a month of xbox for free and i have the password its good and micropoints its not that hard to come up with 20 bucks matty !! thats a good way to get people in duh!!
Back to top Go down
JesterX123
General
JesterX123

PostSubject: Re: what do u think about this?   what do u think about this? I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:03 pm

i think it sounds like a good idea. i guess we just need to start advertising and plan a date for the tournament.
Back to top Go down
https://megagamerz.forumotion.com
Grimm
Commander
Grimm

Location : Torn between death and doom Destruction by decision

PostSubject: Re: what do u think about this?   what do u think about this? I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:23 pm

Also, we would have to do it monthly and have the prizes bought beforehand. And also, there should be atleast 1 or two people who watch it, to make sure no one is cheating.
Back to top Go down
JesterX123
General
JesterX123

PostSubject: Re: what do u think about this?   what do u think about this? I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:31 pm

Grimm wrote:
Also, we would have to do it monthly and have the prizes bought beforehand. And also, there should be atleast 1 or two people who watch it, to make sure no one is cheating.
it doesnt need to be monthly, and yes there will have to be someone watching the matches
Back to top Go down
Grimm
Commander
Grimm

PostSubject: Re: what do u think about this?   what do u think about this? I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:32 pm

JesterX123 wrote:
Grimm wrote:
it doesnt need to be monthly, and yes there will have to be someone watching the matches
Yea, but think, if its like 1600 microsoft points, it should be monthly. But say, if its every two weeks or so, maybe it can be with points on the forums, and maybe a special banner for the person to use in their sigs for a bit.
Back to top Go down
GrandmaMatty
NOOB TUBER

PostSubject: Re: what do u think about this?   what do u think about this? I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:04 pm

I like the banner idea. But Jester would win every single prize, lol
Back to top Go down
JesterX123
General
JesterX123

PostSubject: Re: what do u think about this?   what do u think about this? I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:12 pm

GrandmaMatty wrote:
i am not going to play every time, and plus i am thinking maybe we could do 2 man teams and then the winning team will have to play each other for the prize.
Back to top Go down
Grimm
Commander
Grimm

PostSubject: Re: what do u think about this?   what do u think about this? I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:14 pm

JesterX123 wrote:
GrandmaMatty wrote:
i am not going to play every time, and plus i am thinking maybe we could do 2 man teams and then the winning team will have to play each other for the prize.
I like that idea! What a Face
Back to top Go down
GrandmaMatty
NOOB TUBER

PostSubject: Re: what do u think about this?   what do u think about this? I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:20 pm

Thats a good idea but we would need more people for that. I think im probably going to miss tommorow's tournament, you should probably announce a time for it. Im going out of town, not sure if ill be back tommorow or monday
Back to top Go down
apollo666
NOOB TUBER
apollo666

PostSubject: Re: what do u think about this?   what do u think about this? I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:02 am

I think that it might be a good idea but i would not have 20 to buy points if it came to that and im sure others feel the same
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do u think about this?   what do u think about this? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what do u think about this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MegaGamerz :: Gaming :: Call of Duty-
Jump to: