MegaGamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MegaGamerz

All about the games...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bioshock 1 and 2 Reviewed:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grimm
Commander
Grimm

Location : Torn between death and doom Destruction by decision

Bioshock 1 and 2 Reviewed: Empty
PostSubject: Bioshock 1 and 2 Reviewed:   Bioshock 1 and 2 Reviewed: I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:41 pm

Bioshock 1:

This game was very fun. I enjoyed to play this game, and enjoyed the fights against the bosses and splicer in the game. It was great fun, and fun to explore, taking a good few days sometimes to find every last thing in the game. The graphics were sometimes slow to load, but when they came in were very cool. I enjoyed this game a lot, and enjoyed to fight the Big Daddies.

Bishock 2:

This gives more detailing to the background of Rapture, and very interesting, you are the original Big Daddy, your one of the first created Big Daddies. But, because you are, your not as well protected as other big daddies. But, you can get plasmids instead. Once again, the graphics are sometimes slow to load, but there is a lot more detailing to the outside, and much more detailing to your surroundings, so you must be very careful to look for everything! The multiplayer was another good thing. It was easy to level up, until you get around level 20, then it gets harder to level.

Overall my personal score is 10/10. And I give these games a 10/10, for sheer survival tactics, and craziness in the game, in the city of Rapture!
Back to top Go down

Bioshock 1 and 2 Reviewed:
Page 1 of 1