MegaGamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MegaGamerz

All about the games...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fallout 3 Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grimm
Commander
Grimm

Location : Torn between death and doom Destruction by decision

Fallout 3 Review Empty
PostSubject: Fallout 3 Review   Fallout 3 Review I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:44 pm

This is my review of Fallout 3. I have the game of the year edition, and so I will tell about the game, and then the add ons.

Game:

I enjoyed to play this game. It was amazingly fun, and hard. I enjoyed finding some very cool weapons, and battling super mutants. I enjoyed playing this game a lot, and I sometimes could never get enough of playing this game. I found very little to be annoyed about the game. But there were still parts which I hated a lot. One this is when you could not escape, even though you were going to die. That is one thing that greatly annoyed me. Another thing, was that if you made a new game, your current game was deleted. Other then that, I found nothing to be wrong with the game.

Operation Anchorage:

I found this add on the be very fun to play. Some parts were confusing, but over all, I would suggest to get this add on. I found it fun to run around, and to fight people in an alaskan battle front. Also, what was cool was the great gear I found at the end. The only problem I found with this was, that after getting the gear, you were attacked by the people. Other then that, this was a great add on.

Broken Steel:

This add on made it so you can play longer into the game, after the ending of the game itself. This is a very long add on, and you fight through the enclave base, and you get a choice in the game to drasticly affect your character. There were very little flaws to this add on, and I enjoyed to play it a lot.

The Pit:

This add on took me a while, but was well worth it. After beating the pit, you can make any kind of ammo for your weapons. I was using .44 magnum rounds. I created over 100 rounds every time I went, using low ammo, and scrap metal.

Mother Ship Zeta:

This add on was very fun. The maze like place could easily confuse you, but you were never alone fighting off aliens, which was great fun. Another up side was some amazing stuff for your weapons, and specialized weapons for your character.

Add ons and game, I give it a 10/10
Back to top Go down

Fallout 3 Review
Page 1 of 1